Lipis EZ Park with its cutting-edge technologies is the leading provider of a great payment source for the parking industry. Lipis EZ Park solution enables parking operators or local councils to manage their parking operation easily and safely with minimum investment. Consumers will be able to pay parking using a user – friendly mobile app.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service available under the domain https://ezlipis.mabsmartpark.com/ or mobile application which can be viewed via any mobile device, computer or any kind similar to that.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) and its regulations, this notice is issued to all interested parties. This notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us. For the purpose of this notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
This notice serves to inform you that your personal data will be and/or have been processed by us or on our behalf and you hereby give your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
- The term “personal data” means any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or is identifiable form that information that may include but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, passport/identification card number, date of birth, email address, gender, race, bank details, credit/debit card details and all other details provided by you in the documents provided under our services and products. The types of personal data collected depend on the purpose(s) of collection. We may “process” your personal data by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, disclosing and/or deleting it.
- In addition, we may also receive, store and process your personal data which are provided or made available by any third parties whom you have authorised, credit reference/reporting bodies, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of our Service, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Process/Use of Your Personal Data Collected
Lipis EZ Park may process/use your personal data collected from you for any one or more of the following purposes:-
- To verify your identity
- To notify and/or invite you to events or activities organized by Lipis EZ Park, its subsidiaries, partners or sponsors
- To process payment from you, including authorizing and processing online banking, credit/debit card transactions and sending receipts to you
- To notify you about benefits, changes to the features, promotions, alerts, newsletter, updates, promotional materials and special privileges
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research and surveys)
- To maintain records required for auditing, security, claims and/or other legal purposes
- To investigate and resolve any issues, queries, complaints or other enquiries that you may submit to Lipis EZ Park regarding Lipis EZ Park products and services through Lipis EZ Parkcustomer service team or staff
- To investigate, respond to, and/or defend claims made against, or involving Lipis EZ Park and/or its relevant subsidiaries
- For compliance with and/or any purposes required by any relevant law, directives, guidelines, orders, rules, regulations and requirements of any governmental or statutory authority or administrative or regulatory or supervisory body (including disclosure thereunder)
- Any other purposes relating or incidental to any of the above.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose some of your personal data to the following third parties, for one or more of the below purposes:-
- Successors in title to us
- Our subsidiaries, related and/or associated companies (if any)
- Any party in relation to legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside your country for data storage purposes
- storage facility and records management service providers
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory/professional bodies, industry regulators, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any country, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal or queries from the relevant authorities
- financial institutions for the purpose of applying and obtaining credit facility(ies), if necessary
- banks and financial institutions, merchants and credit/debit card companies in connection with your commercial transactions with us
- any other bodies relevant that is required under the law
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and is kept up to date.
Security of Your Personal Data
- The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we will put in place various reasonable security procedures with regard to the Platform and your electronic communications with us. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet, so Lipis EZ Parkdoes not give an absolute assurance that your personal data that you provide to Lipis EZ Park will be secure at all times, and Lipis EZ Park will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorized access to or theft of your personal data. Lipis EZ Park will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to or third parties’ theft of your personal data.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.